[lazarus] KCL editor still needed?

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Thu Oct 21 15:20:02 EDT 1999

If SHEdit will be easily usable I think that added a Twidget (or whatever) class to make it work will be an excellent idea not just for us but for you.  That will not only add additional uses for the editor but it could add some additional developers.

I AM concentrating on MWEDIT because it compiles under Delphi and that's our main push for Linux : Take a component from Delphi and get it real close, if not perfectly, to compile.

Shane

>>> Sebastian Günther <sguenther at gmx.de> 10/21/99 12:21PM >>>
Hi,

do you still need the KCL SHEdit? I ask this because I have the
impression that you are concentrating on mwEdit, and I have a lot of
other things to do. If you won't use it, there is no point for me to
adapt SHEdit at this time.
[_if_ you need it, this is no problem, of course.]

- Sebastian