[lazarus] wndproc

Baeseman, Cliff Cliff.Baeseman at greenheck.com
Thu Oct 21 15:52:31 EDT 1999

Yep that was exactly my intent. I am going to pass back a pointer to data.
If I just pass back a pointer to some arbitrary data it allows me to keep as
generic as possible on the C++ side of things where I intend to run the
engine thru the two etern defined C calls.

I guess another cool fallout of this is that our QT engine can easily be
used with other languages that are pointer capable. I intend on putting in a
base widget set and then stabilize the code. Once that occurs I am going to
publish the library and the documentation and send it to the world as a
generic QT interface and Freshmeat and KDE it. There was a C implemented
version around somewhere but can no longer find it. Michael C said that it
pretty much sucked anyhow. Then I will work on porting the stuff to the LCL.
I am going for a alpha release by next friday.

first stabalized version out will be alpha liblazqt.01.so

Cliff