[lazarus] CVS

Horacio Jamilis hjamilis at pymesoft.com
Fri Oct 22 11:26:17 EDT 1999

I am trying to start helping in the lazarus
project.
Yesterday I tried to use CVS as the help on the
lazarus page says but I was not able to make it work.

I type: "cvs login" and enter.
It asks me for a password. I type: "cvs" (I can't
see if I am typing anything) and press enter, the screen moves one line up
(because of the enter) and then nothing. I wait a couple of minutes but nothing
happens.
I think CVS can't find the server because I access
internet throw a proxy server on my lan but I didn't found where to set up the
proxy in the CVS program.
Can you help me?

Horacio JamilisTerabyte Software<A
href="mailto:hjamilis at pymesoft.com">hjamilis at pymesoft.com