[lazarus] Problem with TMemo

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Fri Oct 22 14:42:22 EDT 1999

I have updated CVS again..

I added a few more messages, added KeyUp, KeyDown, KeyPress stuff, added DragOver and DragDrop stuff, and othe misc stuff.

None of these really function yet due to us not using the wndproc yet.

Shane

>>> "Shane Miller" <SMiller1 at stvgb.org> 10/22/99 01:23PM >>>
Remove it.  I was using it for the editor, but not now.
Shane

>>> "Michael A. Hess" <mhess at miraclec.com> 10/22/99 12:43PM >>>
Shane,

I believe you were working on TMemo. I am currently, shall we say
finally, getting around to moving the gtk, win, etc stuff into a
separate directory and cleaning up the interfaceobject stuff. In the
process I am trying to remove all "uses Interfaces" and "uses gtk, glib,
gdk" into just one set of files the controls.pp. In doing so I found
that TMemo has TgtkTable as part of the class structure. I haven't
looked at what it is used for but can we remove it or do it in some
other fashion? Where do we stand with TMemo? Is any one using it
extensively yet? We need to remove this dependency.