[lazarus] sysutils.pp

Michael Van Canneyt michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be
Mon Oct 25 03:49:15 EDT 1999

On Mon, 25 Oct 1999 christer.t.johansson at se.abb.com wrote:

> Maybe it is a stupid question, but I can´t find the
> sysutils.pp in any package when i download.
> I downloaded from the websight and it is the only way
> i can do it.......

Sysutils is in the run-time library of free pascal.
You can download the RTL, or use the RTL sources to
compile it yourself.

> I try to compile on Win32, but the version of Lazarus
> is very poor. I understand that the work in progress
> att this moment is koncentratet at Linux.

This is mostly true, but not completely. the GTK version also
runs under win32. The win32-native version is less developed,
this is a fact, but that should be fixed soon, I think.

Michael.