[lazarus] Need opinion

Marc Weustink weus at quicknet.nl
Mon Oct 25 17:29:02 EDT 1999

At 15:44 25-10-99 -0500, Shane Miller wrote:
>In the MWEDIT source, they call some WINAPI calls like GETKEYSTATE and
STRINGOFCHAR.

>Where should I put these?  MWEDIT expects them in a windows.pas (or .pp)
file but I would assume that once we write them, we would allow Linux users
to use them so I could put them in a linux.pp file, but them mwedit doesn't
find them.

>Any simple way around this?  Should I just write it twice, once in the
windows.pp file and once in the linux.pp file because you would assume that
if they are using windows.pp they WOULDN'T be using Linux.pp

Nah, I dont think this is the way. I t should be just one file. This way
you introduce platform specific files. Maybe we can see it as an
(OS)windows file in stead odf an (MS)windows file ?

Marc