[lazarus] mwEdit Problems

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Mon Oct 25 18:04:59 EDT 1999

Shane Miller wrote:

> OK, I am down to line 4052 but am getting an error when calling
> ReAllocMem!!!!

ReAllocMem is part of the RTL. I built the function patterened on the
Delphi 1 method. It requires that a size parameter be passed.

Delphi 2, 3, 4, & 5 version of ReAllocMem depend on the memory
management feature of Delphi to know how much memory to release. To use
the current ReAllocMem you need to be sure to call it like this:

procedure ReAllocMem(var P: Pointer; currentSize: longint; newSize:
longint);