[lazarus] mwEdit Problems

Shane Miller smiller at lakefield.net
Mon Oct 25 21:51:40 EDT 1999

Why do I need the current size?  I should be able to do a sizeof(pointer) to
get the size.  Actually I don't need to do that because if I am REALLOCating
memory, all I need to do is a freemem(pointer) getmem(pointer,newsize)
Can we get another reallocmem function added to the rtl?
Shane Miller

Get paid to surf the net!
http://alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=DEX-870

Home page : http://www.lakefield.net/~smiller