[lazarus] I have problem to run Lazarus on Linux Slackware

Zdravko zdr at jet-systems.com
Tue Oct 26 04:08:33 EDT 1999

Hello,
10x again.

Sorry but it did not work.
I downloaded the latest FPC release 0.99.12b and source fpc-0.99.12b.tgz. from
http://www.freepascal.org/
In classesh.inc from  05/31/1999 - TShiftStatem contains :

{ Types used by standard events }
  TShiftState = set of (ssShift, ssAlt, ssCtrl,
    ssLeft, ssRight, ssMiddle, ssDouble);

Anyway I think after commenting them Lazarus should et least run but it fails.
What else can I do?

Best regards
Zdravko

>SSCAPS, SSNUM, etc are definied in CLASSESH.INC
>
>Go into FPC/FCL/LINUX and either do a ppc386 classes.pp or stop at the fcl
directory and do a make fcl_all
>Delete the *.PPU and *.o files first.  Try doing a make clean otherwise too
before beginning.  These variables are defined in FPC so make sure you have
the
latest FPC also.....