[lazarus] Update

Marc Weustink weus at quicknet.nl
Tue Oct 26 13:38:02 EDT 1999

Hi,
As you might have noticed, I'm back from my holliday trip.
After reading loads of email, I'm wondering what to do.
The last thing I did was on the notebook, and after that I would have
looked at the scrollbar. If I recall it correct, I read somewhere that
Cliff continued this.
Further, I read something about the editor. It looks to me if the mwEdit is
almost tackled, so need any help there ?
Otherwise, maybe I can look after the (now IMHO incorrect mixed) use of
parent and owners, which also touches some curent changes in the menu
(getting both straight).

Greetings Marc