[lazarus] Update

Michael Van Canneyt michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be
Wed Oct 27 09:54:26 EDT 1999

On Wed, 27 Oct 1999, Shane Miller wrote:

> I would prefer that we add a LINUX.PP file to the LCL and create
> new functions with these ssame names.  That way we don't have to
> change ANY code except the USES clause.  In the USES we would
> just have to add linux.pp and the winapi calls would be there.

But the linux units is a basic RTL unit, so then you will create big problems
on linux - sysutils depends on it for instance, you will get infinite loops etc
etc etc.

You MUST create a unique unit name, or you will end up with problems;
you need to change the uses clauses anyway, so I think that this is a
minor pain.

Michael.