[lazarus] Recode of the Web site

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Thu Oct 28 20:18:20 EDT 1999

Greetings Again,

Another thing I am working on is the web site itself. To facilitate the
addition of multiple languages and ease of updating I am converting the
site over to PHP. This will make my job a little easier as things change
and get updated. I can build a database for status items so that we can
be sure it stays up to date.

Just wanted to let everyone know some of what I am working on.  :-)

The work that is going on by Cliff with Qt and Win32 and the WndProc
stuff and all of the recent progress is just fantastic and I think that
everyone deserves a few ataboys.   :-)

If anyone has been observing the usage reports for the web site don't be
fooled by the low numbers. Since many, many sites have links to the
original pages URL www.miraclec.com/lazarus, those hits are indicated on
the report from my site. All told the Lazarus pages receive a Daily
Average of between 2,600 and 3,000 hits.

You can see the usage report at

       http://www.lazarus.freepascal.org/usage

Interest is HIGH!!!!

Happy coding.