[lazarus] Progress

Samuel Liddicott sam at campbellsci.co.uk
Wed Sep 1 04:40:47 EDT 1999

I'm with you entirely on this Jeff; and IMHO it is worth lobbying the GTK
folk to make all components support owner draw.

I am also absolutely horrified to find that weird stretchy-scaling windows
are the norm, and that a special widget has to be made to hold windows
steady.  Surely stretchy/steady should just be a property of the base
container widget!

I will join the GTK list and see what can be done there.

Sam