[lazarus] Key Down messages

Shane Miller smiller at lakefield.net
Wed Sep 8 23:57:56 EDT 1999

can someone look into why I'm not getting the correct key information on the
keydown messages?  I am working on the editor and have gotten pretty far but
I don't have a ton of time right now because of the new addition to the
family.  Any help would be appreciated.

When I select a courier font when opening a file and open editor.pp, I press
a button, but the console keeps telling me that the key code was 0.
Can someone look at the gtk callback for key press please.  Make sure I
formatted the record corrrectly that I am sending in the Var msg variable.

Thanks

Shane Miller

Home page : http://www.lakefield.net/~smiller

Auto-IP Publisher : http://www.lakefield.net/~smiller/autoip