[lazarus] TNotebook error

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Thu Sep 23 10:03:11 EDT 1999

Well, I figured out that problem, but it still doesn't display the notebook.
Can you rewrite your exampl,e in the examples directory.  It appears to me that all the relevent code is commented out and that causes the example to crash.

I mujst be mmissing something yet because it's still not appearing.  Look at my MIAN.PP code, in the FormCreate and tell me if I am using the notebook correctly.

Shane

>>> Curtis White <osiriz at teleport.com> 09/23/99 12:03AM >>>
Oh, that is excellent that you figured out that error. I know it has been
getting that error for a while now, but I hadn't had time to track it down. So
it sounds like you got it fixed. Thank you.

I really appreciate your help with looking into these problems with
notebook. It is a huge help to me.

Curtis