[lazarus] Possible cvs trouble

Stefan Hille stoppok at osibisa.ms.sub.org
Thu Sep 23 16:49:59 EDT 1999

Hi,

I'm not absolute sure about this topic but have noticed some things
when updating from cvs.

  1. Few days ago Shane stated that he had to comment out a line related
     to TTrackbar in gtkobject. Seems as if he overwrote some of the
     changes I made a couple of hours before he committed.

     Q: How can this happen and how can we avoid it?

  2. Somebody has created empty log messages in the last few days. I'd
     suggest to always make a short log entry because these can help a lot
     when something suddenly goes wrong.

  3. I've updated from cvs on 22/09/99 and 23/09/99. With both updates
     I got a new version of gtkobject.inc.

     Q: Can anybody explain me why there was a log entry for v1.50 in this
        file present in the 22/09/99 sources but has disappered in the
        23/09/99 sources?

bye,

  Stefan
Stefan Hille          email: stoppok at osibisa.ms.sub.org