[lazarus] Has anyone else read this!!!!

Carlos M. Leite carlos at mydia.com
Tue Sep 28 09:49:20 EDT 1999

Hmmm, seems they unified the back end compiler, now are trying to unify the
front end also... not a bad idea, since today there's a lot common between
languages like Object Pascal, C++ or Java, and a good cost-cutting and
development time-cutting (for Inprise, at least).

Only trouble I see is port applications that use third party VCLs, it'll
take some effort for the developper or some dollars getting a double-system
upgrade...
--
Carlos