[lazarus] CVS changed

Vincent Snijders vrs at dds.nl
Tue Apr 4 11:47:59 EDT 2000

Marc,

If you create a new directory in the CVS, you should everyone give write
access (777) in them to0, otherwise ordinary cvs-users (without update
rights) can't access those directories and have to wait till Micheal v C
fixes the permissions.

Maybe, if you are still the owner of the new directories, you can change the
access rights.

TIA,
Vincent