[lazarus] Latest LCL documentation

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Fri Apr 7 11:47:15 EDT 2000

Greetings,

I have created a new set of docs. for the LCL code. Find the link on the
web site. It contains all of the code for the LCL including the gtk and
win32 interface code. This does not address the IDE or mwEdit code.
Documents for this will be created at a later time.

As you will see, a lot of comments are required to make the
documentation more useful. I will be taking one of the units and give it
detailed comments as an example. The Pasdoc author is working on the
external comments file feature for me. This will allow us to place all
of the comments for various unit, classes, objects into an external file
the pasdoc will read when creating the documents. This will mean that we
can have some extensive comments for the documentation without it
cluttering up the actual code file making it hard to read. As soon as
this feature is finished I will work on the example unit.