[lazarus] CVS Commited tools and QT Engine Directories

codepunk vbman at pcpros.net
Sun Apr 9 18:31:54 EDT 2000

I just commited the tools directory with the python build script and
the qt interfaces directories as well as a little of the QT Engine source code.

I hope it does not cause CVS troubles again.

I would not bother trying to build the qt engine yet as it is definately not
for the faint at heart.

BTW I upgraded to RH 6.2 and it blew my partition tables becuase of a hang
during the install. If anyone upgrades I highly recommend doing a backup as I
did, still had to rebuild the entire machine again.

Cliff