[lazarus] Inprise Conference

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Wed Apr 12 09:15:40 EDT 2000

I am not going.  I may send some of my programmers though.

Speaking of this conference, when is everyone going to come to Wisconsin and get together with Cliff and I?  Cliff and I both live in Wisconsin so we can meet in the middle somewhere.  :-)

Shane

>>> vbman at pcpros.net 04/11/00 11:12PM >>>
Shane are you going to go???

BTW I just got the damn QT events working again.

Cliff