[lazarus] Lazarus stable developer release?

Marc Weustink weus at quicknet.nl
Wed Apr 12 18:24:07 EDT 2000

At 17:57 12-04-2000 -0400, Michael A. Hess wrote:

>Any opinions?
>
>Should we create what we could call a release snapshot of the source?

I don't know. There are to many things changing to fast. Creating a source
snapshot with a binary compiler makes most sense.
A binary snapshot won't work, because of the dependency problems a
mentioned earlier, you will need the source to use the LCL units.

Maybe another idea, to give one something clickable:
I think I can manage to get a nightly build of lazarus, and upload this
somewhere (together maybe with the used sources and binary compiler).

Time by time we can decide what is a nice shot to show and if one wants the
latest... they'll get it.

Marc

--
OK, It took some time but the weus at quicknet.nl is working again.