[lazarus] mwedit - strange behaviour.

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Wed Apr 12 21:57:26 EDT 2000

dvortex wrote:

> Well.. anyway.. i don't know if this was noted before or not
> (is there some kind of bug database somewhere available on the web or
> something for lazarus ? i know the one for FPC... but how about one
> for lazarus ?)

Well up until this point everything was still so green and there was
only a few of use working on it (that is still the case). However if we
when I make the announcement it should attract some people who might
want to submit a bug report. Sooooooooooo!

I guess I had better work up a bug report database for the site.