[lazarus] mwedit - strange behaviour.

Shane Miller smiller at lakefield.net
Wed Apr 12 22:15:34 EDT 2000

A bug report database would be cool.
I WAS aware of that bug but never looked into it.  A bug database would be
useful for things like this.

---------------------------------------
Shane Miller
Take a look at other product/projects of mine below!

Get paid to surf the net!
http://alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=DEX-870

Get paid to surf the net by clicking here too!!!
http://epipo.com/sine.asp?dex870

Home page : http://www.lakefield.net/~smiller

Auto-IP Publisher : http://www.lakefield.net/~smiller/autoip

Advanced Clipboard : http://www.lakefield.net/~smiller/advclipboard