[lazarus] Cannot compile with the qt enabled.

codepunk vbman at pcpros.net
Thu Apr 13 09:02:48 EDT 2000

I will try it again tonight with new units. I tried exactly this last night but
it failed miserably. There are some units on the uses that are causing me
trouble. I will start with a fresh unit and object and start from there and see
If I can track the cause. I did actually get the thing to fire up last night
after commenting out about 200 lines LCL code. I was able to add forms but
when I fired it up it got thrown in a loop and fired up about 200 windows in 5
seconds. Oh well at least I know the new library I wrote performs well.

Cliff