[lazarus] QT almost working

Shane Miller smiller at lakefield.net
Sun Apr 16 12:20:08 EDT 2000

Look at Setprop and GetProp for setting and getting the WinControl and
TCOntrol associated with the handle of the window.  Maybe you should use
that.  For gtk, SetProp calls gtk_object_set_data and getprop calls
gtk_object_get_data.  Getprop and Setprop are winapi calls under windows.

---------------------------------------
Shane Miller
Take a look at other product/projects of mine below!

Get paid to surf the net!
http://alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=DEX-870

Get paid to surf the net by clicking here too!!!
http://epipo.com/sine.asp?dex870

Home page : http://www.lakefield.net/~smiller

Auto-IP Publisher : http://www.lakefield.net/~smiller/autoip

Advanced Clipboard : http://www.lakefield.net/~smiller/advclipboard