[lazarus] Button.OnClick

Shane Miller smiller at lakefield.net
Sun Apr 16 12:27:47 EDT 2000

The CLICK is caused by the WMLBUTTONUP procedure.
is csClicked is in ControlState ()meaning the mouse button was down) then
you exclude the csclicked and call CLICK.

You never pass a clicked signal, just the mouse messages.
---------------------------------------
Shane Miller
Take a look at other product/projects of mine below!

Get paid to surf the net!
http://alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=DEX-870

Get paid to surf the net by clicking here too!!!
http://epipo.com/sine.asp?dex870

Home page : http://www.lakefield.net/~smiller

Auto-IP Publisher : http://www.lakefield.net/~smiller/autoip

Advanced Clipboard : http://www.lakefield.net/~smiller/advclipboard