[lazarus] Button.OnClick

codepunk vbman at pcpros.net
Sun Apr 16 13:27:07 EDT 2000

Yep found that one out last night. In QT the only way to trap mouse methods for
a widget is to decend a custom control of a particular type. So for say a
button I have to create a LButton of type QButton and then overide the mouse
virtual event handler. I will connect this to a slot that does the call back to
the event handler.

Cliff