[lazarus] Hello screenshots in GTK and QT

Shane Miller smiller at lakefield.net
Sun Apr 16 22:43:46 EDT 2000

One thing that would be cool to add soon would be the ability to compile
within Lazarus.  All I want to be able to do a spawn the compiler and add a
define to it.  The define would be to define GTK or QT for selecting a
widget.

How do I do this under Linux?  How do I execute the ppc386 compiler or
makefile?
Also, I would like to capture the output to show in a window in Lazarus...

---------------------------------------
Shane Miller
Take a look at other product/projects of mine below!

Get paid to surf the net!
http://alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=DEX-870

Get paid to surf the net by clicking here too!!!
http://epipo.com/sine.asp?dex870

Home page : http://www.lakefield.net/~smiller

Auto-IP Publisher : http://www.lakefield.net/~smiller/autoip

Advanced Clipboard : http://www.lakefield.net/~smiller/advclipboard