Calling the compiler

codepunk vbman at pcpros.net
Mon Apr 17 08:46:19 EDT 2000

I think we should run the compiler directly to avoid confusion. I don't think
people would like messing with make files.  I have used the KDevelop app for
some time now and this is the method by which they run GCC and is also the
reason so many people have trouble with it. I think we can get more reliability
it we run it ourselves.

Cliff