[lazarus] Designer

codepunk vbman at pcpros.net
Mon Apr 17 22:41:54 EDT 2000

Shane,

    I think we should seperate the designer from the ide code into a seperate
working directory. I believe we should keep a little seperation there since it
is going to be a large chunk of code. I have a copy of the FEdit stuff but it
is only good as a design model since it calls way to much winblows stuff. I
also built one in python for the boa-constructor project so I have a damn good
shot at making something that works. The inspector will be done by myself also
since it has to tie closely with the designer in the inheritance model.

Cliff