[lazarus] TEdit, TProgress

codepunk vbman at pcpros.net
Tue Apr 18 09:03:00 EDT 2000

Don't have time to track this one just yet but will have a look tonight. The
problem is that you will hang if not forcing a refresh on the component.
TComponent.refresh should probably be calling the main event loop force. This
would eliminate his problem.

myprogress.refresh;  -> call tcomponent refresh which forces the event loop.

He is hanging because the GTK event loop is not getting called while he is
executing.

Cliff