[lazarus] CVS problems.

Brad Campbell brad at wasp.net.au
Thu Apr 20 04:48:47 EDT 2000

At 10:27 20/04/00 +0200, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>There have been some problems with CVS due to the fact that the root
>partition was 100% full. The reason the disk was full was that some
>@&!§@$%£!! was using our machine for spam mail, and there were about
>30.000 files waiting to be sent. If you get a mail from indiatimes.com,
>chances are it came from the fpc machine :(

It's that kind of prompt response that makes FPC such a legendary product :p)
While I'm posting, I'd just like to say how much I love the new .pdf format
manuals. It's so nice to be able to leave acrobat running on another VT and
just switch to it and back when you need to look something up.
Sure beats carrying the 350 odd bound pages of a printed manual..

I feel that FPC is comming along nicely, to the point I'm now using it in for
writing commercial embedded linux software for "real time" control.
It's very nice to have a nice language and a real "Operating System".

Thanks Guys..
Brad..