[lazarus] New page design

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Sat Apr 22 13:40:30 EDT 2000

codepunk wrote:

> Hopefully I will get this win32 build tool done today so that we can
> make a announcement. I am just building a simple compiler front end
> for ppc. You select a program and has a couple of list boxes for the
> file locations etc. This will allow them to circumvent the makefile
> long file name problems. It also means they will not have to worry
> about exported paths either.

Got ya.

I'll work on the HowTo modifications this weekend as well. If I have
time maybe I can get the bug tracking system on line as well. In any
case I am shooting for making the announcement on Tuesday. We will get
cleaned up everything we can and what we can't we will just keep working
on. So Tuesday is going to be the announcment on Freshmeat and anyplace
else I can get it in print.