[lazarus] Runs on NT and here is the fixed gtk file

Baeseman, Cliff Cliff.Baeseman at greenheck.com
Mon Apr 24 18:31:34 EDT 2000

 <<gtkpaned.pp>>

This is a fixed version of the gtk file.  To compile on NT I loaded the
latest full FPC package and installed it to the default location c:\pp  .
I then downloaded the lazbuild tool and a copy of the lazarus source in zip
format. I unzipped lazarus into the
source folder under c:\pp\source\lazarus.  I then downloaded the gtk win32
dlls and placed them in the winnt directory. I opened the gtk file and fixed
it. I then used the build tool and selected gtk.pp as a target I pressed
compile and copied the resulting gtk.ow and gtk.ppw to the units directory.
I compiled lazarus it failed in the CF_TEXT calls in mwedit. I commented the
lines in those two units. mwexport.pas and mwcustomedit.pas and hit compile
this time it compiled and ran just fine.

Cliff