[lazarus] Designer GLADE usage

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Wed Apr 26 08:48:58 EDT 2000

Shane Miller wrote:

> I haven't looked at glade before this so I don't know enough to give
> my opinion (but I'll give it anyway:-) )
> I would like to look at it. If nothing else, perhaps the method of
> coding will help ME determine how to do the object inspector or
> designer.  Maybe we can implement GLADE until we add our own.
> If it doesn't take a ton of time, perhaps it's worth it just for the
> learning value.

This was my thinking. I DO NOT want it to be the final end all solution
to form design for Lazarus. However it could be a nice stop gap method
and a good learning experience. From Cliffs effort it appears as though
it is something that could be workable in a week or so. It is something
that should be investigated and see what we can use from it.