[lazarus] Lazarus wont run

Chris Moody moodcon at pacbell.net
Sun Apr 30 14:03:27 EDT 2000

Hi Marc,

Thanks for the suggestion, I tried it  and now Lazarus lives.

But I was wondering, is it supposed to open a console window when you run
Lazarus? I have also installed Gimp and it brings up a console window for a
couple seconds and then goes away.

I also noticed that the menu bar doesn't come up until I run my mouse (and
click) where the menu options are. Makes me wonder what else I'm not seeing.
At this point I have two rows of icons, the first one deals w/ file saving
and opening, and new files. The second row deals w/ GUI items such as menu
bars, radio buttons ect. Is this all that is supposed to be displayed?

Thanks for the help everyone,

Chris