[lazarus] Lazarus will run

Shane Miller smiller at lakefield.net
Sun Apr 30 23:05:35 EDT 2000

This is normal.  It's early in the development of the IDE, we are still
finalizing the LCL.

Feel free to add to the IDE and send the code (difs or whatever) to the
list.
---------------------------------------
Shane Miller
Take a look at other product/projects of mine below!

Get paid to surf the net!
http://alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=DEX-870

Get paid to surf the net by clicking here too!!!
http://epipo.com/sine.asp?dex870

Home page : http://www.lakefield.net/~smiller

Auto-IP Publisher : http://www.lakefield.net/~smiller/autoip

Advanced Clipboard : http://www.lakefield.net/~smiller/advclipboard