[lazarus] Hey all!

christer.t.johansson at se.abb.com christer.t.johansson at se.abb.com
Sat Aug 5 03:49:59 EDT 2000

Hi

The "organized" bit is something Lazarus need !!
And the last couple of days the mailing list has been empty and
somehow it feels like Lazarus is going down ?!
Or maybe it's holiday part of the year.

By the way, I wrote/writing the TestAll app and I finds
alot of buggs/missing functions. I don't know how to handle
the bug report and whom I shall post it to ??
Some buggs is eritten down into the testallform.pp file
where they happens and so on..
I could start to look at some bugs, but I want to finish
the TestAll app first and it take some time :-)

I like this project and I hope it's will work on !!

Chris