[lazarus] Hey all!

Stefan Hille stoppok at osibisa.ms.sub.org
Sun Aug 6 17:08:41 EDT 2000

Hi

On Sat, Aug 05, 2000 at 06:50:34AM +0200, christer.t.johansson at se.abb.com wrote:

> Hi
>
> The "organized" bit is something Lazarus need !!

Any suggestions from your side? Since you're a relatively new on the list
you may have a better perspective than some of us.

 From my point of view it looks like this:

   - We need a strategy-paper where some basic things are written down.
     (E.g I think of the current code using the "IntSendMessage" function
      although some time ago there was a discussion about using virtual
      functions in the interface class instead. As far as I know there has
      never been a decision about this topic and some parts of the code
      have been changed while most of the code still uses the SendMessage
      stuff)
    - It would be nice to have a kind of moderator who'll try to
        a) maintain the above mentioned strategy-paper
        b) coordinate development activities

> And the last couple of days the mailing list has been empty and
> somehow it feels like Lazarus is going down ?!
> Or maybe it's holiday part of the year.

Besides holiday time, some people (including me) seem to have a lot of other
work to do.

> By the way, I wrote/writing the TestAll app and I finds
> alot of buggs/missing functions. I don't know how to handle
> the bug report and whom I shall post it to ??

You can report bugs on the web. If you have patches you can send them to
me.

> I like this project and I hope it's will work on !!

I'm sure it will.

Stefan

Stefan Hille          email: stoppok at osibisa.ms.sub.org
48155 Muenster	      voice: 0251/664695