[lazarus] Include path for PP files

Stefan Hille stoppok at osibisa.ms.sub.org
Mon Aug 7 18:08:31 EDT 2000

Hi

On Mon, Aug 07, 2000 at 12:51:58PM -0700, Amitabh Mathur wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have been trying to test out lazarus for some time now, and have
> finally got stuck with the following problem. Could someone let me know
> how to set the include path corretly and solve the problem.
>
> After compiling the compiler, I try to run the following command
>
> > cd fcl
> > make
>
> The message I get is
> [...]

So far your only problem is the zlib code which is not used in lazarus. To
get lazarus up you can skip the make for all packages, instead going
directly into packages/gtk & packages/x11 and call make & make install
there. After that it should be possible to compile lazarus.

bye,

  Stefan
Stefan Hille          email: stoppok at osibisa.ms.sub.org
48155 Muenster	      voice: 0251/664695