[lazarus] CVS Updated

Shane Miller smiller at lakefield.net
Wed Aug 9 23:03:53 EDT 2000

> This is a known bug in mwEdit.
> You can't select text using SetSelStart and SetSelEnd.
> Use CaretX and CaretY instead.
> For example
> mwEdit1.CaretX := 0;
> mwEdit1.CaretY := 1;
> will set the cursor at the first character of the 2nd line.

Thanks for the info.  I am using this code to place the cursor at the
correct spot, however this code does nothing for me in the way of selecting
the text.  Am I correct?  If there is something I am missing, let me know
but I think I'll have to wait for this bug to be fixed.....

Thanks
---------------------------------------
Shane Miller
Take a look at other product/projects of mine below!

Get paid to surf the net!
http://alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=DEX-870

Get paid to surf the net by clicking here too!!!
http://epipo.com/sine.asp?dex870

Home page : http://www.lakefield.net/~smiller

Auto-IP Publisher : http://www.autoip.net

Advanced Clipboard : http://www.lakefield.net/~smiller/advclipboard