[lazarus] runtime error under Win95

MPeter at VOGT-electronic.com MPeter at VOGT-electronic.com
Fri Aug 18 06:52:20 EDT 2000

>> Hi, I have a problem with compiling Lazarus and FCL-examples for
W32/GTK.
>> I compiled the examples with "make all". if I run for example HELLO.EXE,
>> get a runtime error:
>>
>> An unhandled exception occurred at 0x0008F7F0 :
>> Access violation
>>   0x0008F7F0
>>   0x0041A477
>>   0x004255D3
>>   0x0042EEE9.
>>
>> I installed Gimp (also GTK) and FP 1.0 for  Win32.
>Try compiling using -XS to static link instead of -XX. The filesize will
grow
>but the executable will run. Try:
>
>make all OPT=-XS

I compiled with "-XS" and now have another error:
"Die Datei LAZARUS.EXE ist mit dem fehlender
Export-KERNEL32.DLL:GetProcessPriorityBoost verknüpft." (sorry, I have only
german Win95 installed)
I don't find a call in the lazarus-sources for GetProcessPriorityBoost.
I think it's a call only for WinNT, that with smartlink not linked to the
EXE !?!