[lazarus] New features available on web site!!!!

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Wed Aug 23 15:29:17 EDT 2000

Greetings,

Some of you might have noticed that some of the developers discussions
had diminished on this mailing list. It isn't due to reduced work or
interest. The fact is we setup another mailing list specifically for the
core developers to discuss internal matters instead of using this list.

Some of what we discussed was the need for a better control of the
project. This mean some sort of project/task management. Well we now
have that.

I have taken the Source Forge code and installed it on our host. I
reduced the feature set to match our needs but it is essentially the
same as the regular Source Forge.

We have moved the "Bug Tracking" over to this area and are in the
process of setting up the "Project/Task" management. As we see the need
for other features of Source Forge I will enable those sections as well.

So please start using the new "Bug Tracking" (link on the web site) to
report bugs or problems that you find. Also be sure to report any
problems you are having with this new tool set.

Here is the site to go to.

   http://sf.miraclec.com

I have setup this domain just for the Lazarus Source Forge pages.