[lazarus] [Q] make lazarus for Win98..??

Marc Weustink marc at dommelstein.net
Wed Aug 30 13:46:54 EDT 2000

At 10:20 30-08-2000 +0900, =?ks_c_5601-1987?B?sei/tbHV?= wrote:
>Hello.
>I try to make lazarus for win98.
>I refered "How to build lazarus" of Lazarus Homepage.
>I download and place FPK, GTK, Lazarus Source, sh, make, rm, mv, cvs..etc..
>I execute "make all" at "c:\lang\pp\source".
>I met error and don't solve it.
>I attach error message file and setup batch file.
>PS. My PC Spec.
>PIII 665MHz, 128M, Win98SE, IE5.5
>and Installed Cygwin.

It is nowadays not necesary to compile the compiler. You only need to
install it. (get it from the fpc site)

If it is installed, you run make in the lazarus dir.

Marc

BTW about the compile problem, I encoutered it also while cycling on NT and
is described as part of the old NT Howto. I thought I had a copy but cant
find it.