[lazarus] wow! on win32.....

mooseman mooseman at uniserve.com
Thu Dec 7 18:28:34 EST 2000

ah! thanks for letting me know about the xmlcfg missing from the package.

my first install was a 0.9x release. then i moved to 1.0 and now 1.02
perhaps i have some things left over from 0.9x dir structure.

it just seemed that on this go around, my units/win32 dir was much more
populated than previous. maybe that is simply to do with the fact i didn't
install the fpc source this time....and i have fewer other dirs. i pruned
my tree just before installing 1.0.2 so there was a bunch of stuff that
didn't come back afterwards.
no matter. everything builds when i type make, so that is a happy thing for
me.

moose.

as a side note, why doesn't the fpc package put the PDF files in the doc
dir? not that it matters, i thought it was odd to have them not in the doc dir.