[lazarus] hello world on linux box.....

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Fri Dec 22 14:05:50 EST 2000

This is a bug that we found earlier.  I believe we fixed it temporarily in our code and FPC that's in CVS>  IF you cycle a new compiler then build everything from CVS again it should go away.

Shane

>>> mooseman at uniserve.com 12/22/00 12:38PM >>>
hi all,
question: is there a particular reason why i am seeing garbage chars in the
component name field in the  object inspector?
i have one form with one button on it. i set the forms name, then was going
to set the buttons name and found that my form and my button now seem to
get dynamic jibberish bursting through them.

ideas? comments?

moose.