[lazarus] Questions on compiling

Horacio Jamilis hjamilis at pymesoft.com
Sat Dec 23 18:38:20 EST 2000

Hi,

In the last 2 weeks I was trying to compile fpc and
lazarus in windows 98...
I installed fpc and then lazarus on a pc... then i
copied everything to this new one and deleted the old one (that's why I
can't check to old one).

Now I can't compile anything. The ppc386.exe works
(i was able to compile it once in this last weeks).

What I don't know are wich environmental variables
should I set to make it work???

I already put the c:\fpc\bin\win32 directory in the
path...
what else should I do?

I want to help in the lazarus development... may be
in the win32 interface or something else in my free times (I don't have much of
that but I could try).

Thanks
Horacio Jamilis
hjamilis at pymesoft.com