[lazarus] CVS Committed

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Fri Dec 29 16:20:10 EST 2000

TStatusBar's Create and Destroy weren't overriding TWInControls so they never got called.
I fixed this and now you can drop statusbar's onto a form.

Also, I fixed gtkObject's entry to settext for csStatusbar.  We weren't getting a context_id when setting the test.

I seem to remember that the statusbar was able to display more than one area of text in GTK but it doesn't look like the 1.2 version can.  I know the win32 one can but I'd swear that the gtk could too.  Anyone back me up on this and explain why it can't anymore?

Also, I setup TButtonGlyph so when it paints it now checks the STATE and if the image width > 25 it draws from 25 - 50 instead of 0-25.  This will allow us to include enable/disable images in one glyph.

I've only committed the SAVE, SAVEALL and RUN buttons with disable images.  They are actually in the resource imags/laz_images.lrs.

Enjoy!

Thanks
Shane