[lazarus] CVS update

Michal Bukovjan mbukovjan at netscape.net
Fri Feb 18 15:24:37 EST 2000

Hello,

I commited some changes. These include :

- implemented forms' border styles better. Still needs a little
work(tomorrow)
- implemented forms' position
- some minor cleanups here and there.
- revisited TComboBox and TListBox. It should work now, at least most of its
properties. The items are cached until the handle is created, but the rest is
not. Since the HandleNeeded behaves weirdly when the component is hidden, I
have yet to decide whether to cache them as well (which I don't like) or try
to fix the behavior.

I put a sample list box and combo box on the test form.

BTW, I think MWE has removed it, why don't you like virtual procedures when
setting property values? If they are static, the component is little
extensible for its descendants. This is one of the thing I hate on original
Borland VCL - too often you are stuck at a procedure which really should not
be static and private at all.

Also, I would like to remove csMainForm style - it is really useless.

Have fun,

Michal Bukovjan